See below for forthcoming events, and click the link to download a ZIP file of press information and high-res images for free editorial use. Scroll further down for recent events.
Cast biogs are on the the Actors page of the website.
Click here to see some films.
– for Faulty Towers The Dining Experience are on sale now via torquaysuitetheatre.com
– for The Wedding Reception are on sale now via interactivetheatre.com.au/theweddingreception
Information on shows not listed here, whether past, present or future, is available from Geraldine Hill, as below. Contact for all media enquiries, including information, images, interviews and review tickets: Geraldine Hill, Global PR & Brand Control Director, +44 7932 783768 | email@example.com
London West End, Faulty Towers: open-ended residency at
The Torquay Suite Theatre, Amba Hotel Charing Cross, The Strand, London WC2N 5HX. Five shows per week, every week of the year:
– Bookings & info: firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 0845 154 4145 | faultytowers-uk.com
– Click here to download ZIP file of press kit with images, performance dates, times and prices for the period to 1 May 2016 (this update 5 November 2015).
– For cast details for any given show, please contact Geraldine Hill, as above.
– WINNER: TripAdvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence, for the show.
– WINNER: TripAdvisor best 4* hotel in London, for the venue.
– FOURTH CONTINUOUS YEAR in London’s West End!
– BOOKING NOW TO SEPTEMBER 2016!!
Melbourne International Comedy Festival, Faulty Towers: 12-17 April 2016 – tenth consecutive season! Click here to download press kit.
Sydney Opera House, Faulty Towers: 17-20 March 2016 – fifth return! Click here to download press kit.
Adelaide Fringe, Faulty Towers: 13 Feb-13 Mar 2016 – ninth year back. Click here to download press kit.
Fringe World Perth, Faulty Towers: 22 Jan-21 Feb 2016 – Click here to download press kit.
London Covent Garden, The Wedding Reception: 15 Jan-1 April 2016 – details soon.
Ireland tour, Faulty Towers: 27 Nov-13 Dec 2015 – Click here to download press kit.
Norway tour, Faulty Towers: 23 Oct-26 Nov 2015 – Click here to download press kit.
Ireland tour, Faulty Towers: 7-31 Oct 2015 – Click here to download press kit.
UK tour, Faulty Towers: Oct-Nov-Dec 2015 – Click here to download press kit (update 7 October 2015).
Australia tour, Faulty Towers: Oct-Nov-Dec 2015 – Click here to download press kit (cast update 2 October 2015).
London Covent Garden, The Wedding Reception: 24 Sept-19 Nov 2015 – Click here to download press kit.
NL-BE tour, Faulty Towers: 24 Sept-8 Oct 2015 – Click here to download press kit.
Edinburgh Fringe, Faulty Towers: 6-31 August – 41 lunch and dinner performances. Sold out every year since 2008!
Edinburgh Fringe, The Wedding Reception: 11-23 August – Ed.Fringe debut of new immersive comedy.
London Covent Garden, The Wedding Reception: 23 and 30 July 2015 – London debut.
UK tour, Faulty Towers: July-Aug-Sept 2015
Australia tour, Faulty Towers: July-Aug-Sept 2015
Brighton Fringe, Faulty Towers: 26-31 May 2015
Brighton Fringe, The Wedding Reception: 1,2,8,9 May 2015 – World première!
Royal Albert Hall, 4-8 May 2015 – Third appearance.
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, 13-27 April 2015 – Returning as part of Laugh Fest.
Singapore – Raffles Hotel, 9-12 April 2015 – Singapore debut: extra lunch performance added!
Melbourne International Comedy Festival, 7-19 April 2015 – Ninth consecutive appearance!
Ireland, 21-29 March 2015
Sydney Opera House, 20-22 March 2015 – Fourth call-back!
Canada – Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, Toronto, 27 Feb-10 May 2015 – Debut
Adelaide Fringe, 14 February-15 March 2015
Fringe World Perth, 23 January-22 February 2015
New York City – Manhattan, 11 January 2015
– ‘5* rollercoaster entertainment’ (broadwaybaby, FTTDE at Edinburgh Fringe 2015)
– ‘5* a wild & wonderful new show’ (The Mumble, TWR at Edinburgh Fringe 2015)
– ‘Brilliant’ (The Argus, FTTDE at Brighton Fringe 2015)
– ‘Hilarious… catch it before it leaves!’ (Best of Toronto, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, April 2015)
– ‘Who knew having a dinner would be so hilarious’ (Vanity Shack, LaughFest Malaysia 2015)
– ‘A high-class show… Dining out has never been this entertaining.’ (Herald Sun, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2015)
– ‘Not to be missed!’ (City Nomads, Raffles Singapore 2015)
– ‘The slickest display of chaos you’re likely to ever see… essential viewing’ (The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2015)
– ‘If laughter is indeed the best medicine, then this show should be sponsored by Medicare. A riotously rare treat’ (InDaily, Adelaide Fringe 2015)
– ‘Marvellous… had the crowd in stitches.’ (The West Australian, Fringe World Perth 2015)
– ‘Laugh till you cry through two riotous hours of food, wine and impeccable comic timing… too brilliant to miss’ (The Great Aussie Bite, Sydney Opera House, June 2014)
– ‘Outstanding… the most exciting, pacey and disciplined piece of improv theatre to be seen’ (FringeReview, Edinburgh Fringe)
– ‘Hilarious, delicious, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a Fringe legend.’ (The Skinny, Edinburgh Fringe)
– ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ (Daily Telegraph, UK)
– ‘The wackiest and happiest experience you’ll ever have’ (Cork Evening Echo, Galway Comedy Festival, Ireland)
– ‘Chaotische en hilarische belevenis’ (De Telegraaf, Netherlands)
– ‘Hilarious’ (ExpatWoman, Dubai)
– ‘Book yourself a seat in the funniest restaurant in town’ (The Public Reviews, London West End)
– ‘A rip-roaringly hilarious night out’ (This Is London, London West End)
Info, FAQ & bookings: www.interactivetheatre.com.au
ITI Blog: blog.interactivetheatre.com.au
Twitter: @thefaultytowers | @theweddingrecep
Facebook: /FaultyTowersTheDiningExperience | /theweddingreceptionshow